DEI Strategic Plan
Taubman College’s 5-year Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Strategic Plan focuses on tangible strategies in the areas of:
- Infrastructure and Oversight
- Student, Faculty and Staff Diversity
- Recruitment, Academic and Professional Development
- Research and Creative Work
- Constructing an Equitable and Inclusive Community
Our Year 5 Strategic Plan for the 2020-21 academic year is currently under review by the U-M Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, and will be available for public distribution by late September 2020.
Learn about the Year 4 Taubman College DEI Strategic Plan for the '19-'20 Academic Year.
Every year, Taubman College releases a report on its DEI Strategic Plan progress. These reports provide transparency and accountability. Learn more:
- Year 1 Taubman College DEI Graphic Report
- Year 2 Taubman College Strategic Plan
- Year 3 Taubman College Strategic Plan
Do you have any ideas, comments, or feedback? Let us know what you think through the Taubman College DEI Feedback form!