This directed study is intended to fulfill the “Integrative Seminar” requirement for students completing the Graduate Certificate in Healthy Cities. It is a one-credit course. The course content combines perspectives from public health, public policy, and the built environment within a single classroom. Class sessions are organized around a guest speaker series. Speakers from a variety of disciplines will meet with students to discuss the significance of using interdisciplinary approaches to address public health in urban contexts.
Meets 8 times throughout semester. Exact times vary.
Proposed schedule for Winter 2020
- Jan 9, 4:00-5:20pm 2227 A&AB
- Jan 30, 5:30-6:50pm 2227 A&AB
- Feb 6, 4:30-5:50pm 2227 A&AB
- Feb 13, 5:00-6:20pm 2227 A&AB
- Feb 20, 5:30-6:50pm 2227 A&AB
- Feb 27, 4:00-5:20pm 2227 A&AB
- Mar 19, 4:00-5:20pm 2227 A&AB
- Mar 26, 4:00-5:20pm 2227 A&AB