A day in the life of an architecture undergrad at the University of Michigan.
The Prospective Transfer Student Virtual Architecture Workshop is designed to engage undergraduate students who are interested in architecture and the creative arts but have yet to declare architecture as their major.
The event will include conversations with current students, faculty, your admissions counselors, as well as direction on how to create or improve your portfolio.
U-M accepts transfer students into the undergraduate architecture program in their junior year. This event is free to qualified applicants.
- You must be a high school graduate as of 2019 or earlier.
- You must be engaged in taking college courses.
- You do not need to have taken any architecture courses to date.
- You may have taken basic design, art, welding or woodshop courses previously.
- The workshops are intended for transfer candidates.
- Interested transfer students may include, in or out of state college attendees, and community college students